Re: [Linphone-users] R: Decreasing audio quality over time

From: Carriero Stefano TA . MSE_T_H14 . 1401
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] R: Decreasing audio quality over time
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:22:00 +0000

Hi,

I have news regarding this issue. I was able to isolate the problem:

-        So far I was able to reproduce this problem on 3 different Windows computers. They all have something in common; all have the following software installed: “Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 (XAE)”

This software is used for RealTime Automation control and my doubt is that it somehow interferes with the RTP traffic generated by linphone.

The TwinCAT 3 (XAE) software can be downloaded free of charge here:

               http://www.beckhoff.de/english/download/tc3-download-xae.htm?id=1948695119487514

Can any of developers please try to reproduce the problem and see if there is a way to fix it?

I need the above mentioned software for work and I cannot just uninstall it. Nevertheless, I would like to use linphone on the same computer.

Any Help is appreciated.