[Linphone-users] Virus in Linphone 3.9.1 installer

From: Michele Perrone
Subject: [Linphone-users] Virus in Linphone 3.9.1 installer
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 21:51:40 +0100

Hi to all,

I’ve just downloaded Linphone 3.9.1 from the official website.

During the installation, Avira Antivirus tells me that there is a TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen virus in the gsm.dll file. See attachment.

I assure you that I have downloaded the installer from the official directory.

With the 3.9.0 or older installers, downloaded from the same directory, I don’t have this problem.

Regards

Michele Perrone