[Linphone-users] linphone / on debian repositories

From: Richard Kuenz
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone / on debian repositories
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:50:39 +0100

Hello ,

i found that the linphone package which comes with my favorite operating system is rather unstable.

besidet the version for debian squeeze i found the linphone packages on debian wheezy / jessie / stretch ( 3.6.x) always very unstable - not responding .

to avail was the site openmcu.ru where it is possible to install 3.8.x very easily . unfortunately with debian stretch this is not possible atm , so i tried to compile linphone, which is not so easy for me, without success.

asking you to upgrade the packages on debian to 3.8 if this is possible very easily.

thank you very much - merci beaucoup

richard