Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.9.0 | MKV feature

From: François Grisez
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.9.0 | MKV feature
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:39:53 +0100

Hi,

Concerning the runtime files, there is no conflict as binary versions are different. However, header files are installed in the same directory relatively with the install prefix. So, I advise you to do not install libmatroska/libebml into the system prefix for the compilation time.

Best regards,

--

François Grisez

Software Engineer