[Linphone-users] Linphone crashs on Android accessing the history

From: Frank
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone crashs on Android accessing the history
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 11:29:54 +0100

Hello,
since a while I have problems with linphone on Android. I see the same behavior on four devices (Android 4.x, 5.x, and 6). The app crashes quite often and therefore is nearly unusable for normal users. It seems the crash only - and every time - occurs when the call- or chat-history is accessed. I can use linphone if I avoid to open those views. In order to start a new chat I need to go to "Nachrichten" and delete the existing communication. Then I can start a new one with that user.

Has someone the same problem? Is there hope this bug will be fixed soon? Is this actually the right place to report a bug?

That is a great pity since I think linphone is a really good one and I started to convince some people to use it together with a linphone.org SIP account.

Thanks,
Regards, Frank