[Linphone-users] zrtp-hash is missing in SDP

From: Saurabh Kumar Verma
Subject: [Linphone-users] zrtp-hash is missing in SDP
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 18:51:25 +0530

Hi All,

I'm trying to secure RTP in Linphone using ZRTP. For that I compiled the linphone with enable zrtp option (configure --enable-zrtp). The compilation is fine but as I initiate the call, I'm not seeing zrtp-hash parameter in SDP. I tried with TLS and UDP.
Also any other way to confirm whether ZRTP is configured in my linphone.?

--

Thanks:

Saurabh Kumar Verma

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

Cell : +91 7042378747 | Skype : saurabh.verma001