[Linphone-users] Problem of one way voice and drop calls

From: Andrea La Porta
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problem of one way voice and drop calls
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:41:39 +0200

Hi,
I use Linphone ad I have often some problem of one way voice or drop calls.
I read several links on internet and I would like know if they can are NAT problems.

If yes, could I solve they enabling ICE and STUN server?
In any case, how I should configure server STUN+port? Should I put stunserver:3478 in the single linphone configuration field?

Thanks
Regards
Andrea