Re: [Linphone-users] Bug report: Linphone replaces a link to .linphonerc

From: J G Miller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug report: Linphone replaces a link to .linphonerc with actual file
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 19:12:29 +0200

At 22:32h, on Tuesday, October 06, 2015,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of
"Re: [Linphone-users] Bug report: Linphone replaces a link to .linphonerc with
actual file",
Hannes wrote -

 > But I would like to propose a different solution:
 > - Storage of all Linphone configuration files in a ".linphone" folder of
 > the user home directory. (I.e. $HOME/.linphone instead of the current
 > $HOME.)

This would be a big improvement and not clutter up the HOME directory.

However, an even better move would be to use the directory tree now regarded as
standard by many other programs (inluding rivals Skype and sflphone), namely to
use

                 ${HOME}/.config/linphone