[Linphone-users] Possible bug?

From: Jose Mojada
Subject: [Linphone-users] Possible bug?
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 09:13:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, i have a recursive error in my system, there is two identities my sip user, and my "local machine" user, you know <address@hidden:port>. Well my sip user always has the same error "port 5060 already in use". I have tested my configuration and this port is free, but every port i put there, have the same problem. With my <address@hidden:port> user, seems there is no problem.

I have a router with NAT, so in configuration options put "behind nat/firewall", but the issue of my port occurs with whatever "nat and firewall" option you choose.

I also have in my system a windows 8 installation with no issues, but my problems were in Ubuntu 14 LTS 64 bits.

I have surfering in forums but anything works..., any idea or help?

Thank you very much !

Regards !
Khendras