Re: [Linphone-users] Failed authentication after changing password

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Failed authentication after changing password
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 15:16:26 +0200

Hi,

How did you change your password? Did you use
http://www.linphone.org/free-sip-service.html webpage?

And where cannot you connect anymore? On the webpage too? We are aware of a bug
about that on Android and it will be fixed in next release, but maybe you are
not using Android and it would be a different bug?

If needed, please send me personally your login and I will regenerate a
password.

Cheers,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications