[Linphone-users] No option to request re-sending of Linphone SIP service

From: David
Subject: [Linphone-users] No option to request re-sending of Linphone SIP service activation email?
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 09:12:11 +0100

Bonjour (and Hello),

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, apologies if not.

I had a temporary problem with my email address (since fixed) when I tried to register for a Linphone SIP account, and so I did not receive the activation email (NB: I am not using that email address for this message, as I do not want to post it to a public list. If somebody at Linphone is able to help me, could they ask me for my account details off-list?).

I tried to register a SIP account at:

https://www.linphone.org/free-sip-service.html

There does not seem to be any option to request re-sending of the activation email, so I seem to be stuck in a state of being half-registered!

If I try "Manage your account", I get:

Your account isn't yet activated, please check your mail box and click on the activation link in the email you should have received from linphone.org.

If I try "Recover your password", I get:

Account not found

If I try "Create an account" again with the same details, I get:

This username already exists.

Est-ce qu'il y a quelqu'un qui peut m'aider avec ceci, svp?
Can anybody help me with this, please?

Je vous remercie pour votre assistance,
Thanks for your help,

David.