Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone inconvenience

From: Mike Nagie
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone inconvenience
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 10:09:26 +0200

Thank you for your quick answer!
I forgot to mention my OS. I use ArchLinux and the version of the Linphone is 3.8.5.
It seems this asterisk problem still exists. :/
The same thing happens on Archbang, but I guess this is not that surprising.

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 7:57 AM, Liviu Andronic <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Mike Nagie <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Although Linphone works really well, I have a little problem.
> When I first start Linphone, or just simply the wizard, Linphone 'next'
> button is gray. (Maybe its name is not next, but that button, I don't really
> remember) However I filled every mandatory field. Finally I realized the
> problem. My provider gave me a username which contains a * (asterisk).
> So I could connect but it was tricky. I had to save without the "*" and
> later Linphone ask my username/passwd again, and then I could change it to
> my real username.
> Since this is not my fault, I mean I didn't choose this username, it's a
> little bit inconvenient.
> Could you fix this problem, someone might have this problem too.

What OS? The latest release of Linphone is 3.8.5, and I think a number
of similar issues have been fixed in between.

Liviu

> Thanks again
>
> Mike

Do you think you know what math is?