[Linphone-users] LinPhone 3.6.1 and Phoenix Duet USB Conference Mics

From: Thom Cherryhomes
Subject: [Linphone-users] LinPhone 3.6.1 and Phoenix Duet USB Conference Mics
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 19:57:54 +0000

Hello.

I’ve been using liblinphone embedded in my application, for close to a decade now, and with the liblinphone in Ubuntu Trusty (3.6.1), I am having problems with a USB conference microphone (Phoenix Audio Duet), that natively only sends 16-bit (little-endian) data at 32kHz sample rate…I am receiving tons of drop out messages, and the resulting audio never makes it across to the other end point at all..

the debugging output is here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/12089269/ ….

Any idea what might be the problem?

-Thom