[Linphone-users] Linphone bypasses headphones on Galaxy Tab 2

From: Liviu Andronic
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone bypasses headphones on Galaxy Tab 2
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:16:09 +0200

Dear all,
I'm trying to use Linphone 2.4.1 on a Galaxy Tab 2 device and Linphone
seems to have issues with using the headphones during a call.

When I initiate the call, I can hear the ringing within the
headphones. But as soon as the call has been initiated and the other
person speaks, the audio is being broadcast to the tablet speakers
(and NOT within the headphones).

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Is this a bug in Linphone?

Regards,
Liviu

--
Do you think you know what math is?