Re: [Linphone-users] signing the Webphone CAB file

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] signing the Webphone CAB file
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:06:06 +0200

Yes, you can remove the offering of the cab file in the html/index.js file of the linphone-web-ui.

Cheers,
Ghislain

Le 23/07/2015 11:02, Bart Coninckx a écrit :

All clear, thx.

We have changed the webpage a bit so people can download and run the plugin manually. In this way we do not need a certificate.

But for Internet Explorer we still get offered to install an ActiveX. Can this offer be disabled? I suppose the code for it is in the Linphone _javascript_?

Met Vriendelijke Groet,
Kind Regards,
Salutations,

Bart Coninckx