[Linphone-users] low volume on Android

From: john smith
Subject: [Linphone-users] low volume on Android
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:21:40 +0000

I installed Linphone on my Android phone and tablet today for the
first time ever. I find it better in terms of voice delay than
CSipSimple. However, calls made by Linphone are very quiet on the
device that receives the call even with all volume indicators set to
maxium.. For example, when I call with a phone to a tablet a call is
very quiet on tablet but when I call from a tablet to phone call is
very quiet on phone. On the phone it's so bad that it's hard to hear
anything. It makes Linphone unusable.

My phone is Galaxy S2 with Android 4.1.and my tablet is Nexus 7 with
Android 4.4.4. I installed a newest Android apk snapshot on both
devices.

--
<address@hidden>