Re: [Linphone-users] Ubuntu 14.04 DTLS support

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Ubuntu 14.04 DTLS support
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:58:12 +0200

Hi Eric,
DTLS needs a specific patch for polarssl (or mbedtls as it is called now) which has not been yet included into any official release of polarssl. There is currently no other option than getting the patched polarssl from the linphone repository:
git://git.linphone.org/polarssl.git
branch linphone-1.4

build and install it and then build linphone.

Unless someone included the patched polarssl on a ppa.

It will evolve when the patch for srtp-dtls will be part of the mbedtls release (it's on his way).

johan