Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web support dead?

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web support dead?
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 11:48:52 +1000

G'day Jehan,
       excuse me for butting in but could you please do a little step
       by step for Dummies or point me to a step by step showing how to
       install the Linphone-web H264 Plugin.

I use a few different Ubuntu's but mainly use 32 bit 12.04 Unity.

Once again sorry fro butting in but still on Topic,
regards Joe Jameson