Re: [Linphone-users] Dial plan with Linphone

From: J G Miller
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Dial plan with Linphone
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 21:40:21 +0200

At 08:37h, on Tuesday, July 07, 2015,
in message <address@hidden>,
on the subject of "Re: [Linphone-users] Dial plan with Linphone", you wrote -

 > Maybe what I want to do is so much in the minority, that it might be
 > easier for me to alter Linphone source for a special version to have the
 > "contacts" preset to only the few I want permitted

Perhaps it would be simpler not to give your account details to other people
to ensure that your account is not misused?

In fact I would be surprised if when you entered into an agreement with your
VOIP provider there was not a restriction in the small print requiring you
not to pass on your account details to other parties.