Re: [Linphone-users] PSTN providers that support encryption

From: Jack Dodds
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] PSTN providers that support encryption
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:46:52 -0400

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm assuming that the .ru TLD implies that the PSTN interface is in Russia, while I am in North America. This creates an issue since there's little legal protection against wiretaps for international calls into North America. Does anyone know of North American provider that supports secure VOIP?