[Linphone-users] Using the Linphone SIP Proxy as an outbound route (outb

From: Swinney C .
Subject: [Linphone-users] Using the Linphone SIP Proxy as an outbound route (outbound proxy).
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 13:14:27 +0000

Hi all,

I would like to be able to route my outbound calls via the ‘sip.linphone.org’ proxy (as seen below), however, I simply get a “Service Unavailable” response when submitting a call.

In addition, if I do get this actually working, I would like to ensure that the proxy service places calls using TCP or TLS, not UDP. I have tried another SIP service (SIP2SIP), but whilst I can register with the service using TCP and the Linphone client itself has UDP disabled (in the Network Setting –> Network Protocol and Ports), this proxy service only appears to want to place the call using UDP. A lot of the services we use actually have UDP submission switched off, as we deal with videoconferencing rather than just VoIP.

Regards,

Chris