[Linphone-users] Compiling Linphone Python for Raspberry Pi.

From: Nilson Magro
Subject: [Linphone-users] Compiling Linphone Python for Raspberry Pi.
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 12:34:33 -0300

Hi.

I am able to compile Linphone Python for Raspberry Pi but it generates a bad linphone.so file.

After I install the wheel package linphone.so file has only 5240 bytes and not more than 8MB as expected!

Executing give this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/test.py", line 3, in <module>
    import linphone
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/linphone/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    from linphone import *
ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (initlinphone)

Any idea about this?

Another information: I am compiling direct on the RPi because when I tried to cross-compile following the guide it could not find the ALSA and Xv libs, but it finds when compiling on the RPi!

Thank you very much!