[Linphone-users] Account Wizard Registration Failure

From: Oscar Talks
Subject: [Linphone-users] Account Wizard Registration Failure
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:33:17 +0100

Hello Linphone Developers,

Testing Linphone 3.8.4-104-ge04262a downloaded from git today and compiled in
Puppy Linux.
I find that if I use the account wizard to log in to my existing Linphone free
SIP account the registration fails because it is trying to log me in with TLS
transport.

Obviously I can use the preferences GUI to edit this to UDP and then it works
but is this intended behaviour or is it a bug? I see you have been making some
changes to the wizard recently.

Is libsoup now no longer required?

Best regards,
Oscar