Re: [Linphone-users] Tray icon on Linux with latest update

From: François Grisez
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Tray icon on Linux with latest update
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 11:08:28 +0200

Hi everyone,

I installed XUbuntu 14.04 and try to ran Linphone. I saw that the status icon
does not appear. This is due to an incompatibility between Linphone and
AppIndicator. I started to investigate and should find a fix.

However, I could not reproduce the CPU overload issue.

Le mardi 2 juin 2015, 00:12:53 Oscar Talks a écrit :
> Hello Francois,
>
> Just wanted to let you (and other readers) know that I was also seeing the
> problem of high CPU load with the 3.8.2 tarball in Puppy Linux but since
> you have fixed the tray icon the CPU load is definitely fixed for me.
>
> Best regards,
> Oscar
Thank you Oscar.

To Liviu: What version do you use exactly ? Do you use a package or did you
build Linphone from source code ? If you build it, what branch did you use ?

Thanks,

--
François Grisez
Software Engineer