Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web install difficulty

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web install difficulty
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 21:41:34 +1000

Hey, thanks very much for your reply which means that maybe there is
hope for me after all.

The Ubuntish install that surprises me the most is a fresh install of
32 bit 15.04 Lubuntu, the Linphone Web install goes round in circles but
doesn't install.

Linphone 3.6.1 works really well, I wonder what's missing
thanks again, Joe.