[Linphone-users] Linphone Android presence offline - how to publish pres

From: Filip Malenka
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android presence offline - how to publish presence information
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 00:09:12 +0200

Hi all,

did anybody get presence working on Linphone Android?
On other desktop linphone clients (linux/windows) there is the option
"publish presence information".
Where do I set this on Linphone Android?
How can I subscribe on Android to presence of other useragents?
Now I did experiment with the "Push notificatinons" and edited
kamalio.cfg, but nothing changed.. Do push notifications have to do with
presence? What do they do?

At the moment, I am registered on my Android phone, but useragent is
recognized as offline from all other clients (icon greyed out).

Presence is working fine for me on other clients (Linux <> Windows).

Thank you!
Filip.