Re: [Linphone-users] Release of Linphone Desktop 3.8.0

From: Joao Pereira Rosa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Release of Linphone Desktop 3.8.0
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 18:31:10 -0000

Dear Sir of Linphone

I installed Linphone 3.8.0 and linphone doest not see the H.264 Codec?
I run de H.264 plugin and the code is missing is Video Codec list ?

With kinds Regards
João pereira Rosa

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 1:35 PM

Dear developers and users of Linphone,

After one year of development, our team has the pleasure to announce a new release of Linphone for desktop platforms. It is now available on the official site of the Linphone project.

New features in the GTK+ interface:

  • Fullscreen mode for video calls
  • Wizard for audio settings
  • Ability to set the transport protocole (UDP, TCP, TLS) for each SIP account
  • New Arabic translation and improvement of other translations
  • Bug fixes

New features in liblinphone:

  • Support of RTP/AVPF (RFC4585) with VP8 codec
  • File transfert
  • Wrapper Python
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Download links:

Dependencies:

Best regards,

---