Re: [Linphone-users] The port 5060 already used problem

From: Hermès
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] The port 5060 already used problem
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 09:56:28 -0400

Hello to all, I 've tried all your tips but nothing works, it's even worse my Linphone is now unusable:

Capture du 2015-03-12 09:54:10.png

I will remove Linphone completely.

If you have other ideas....

On Thu, March 12, 2015 04:57, Gautier Pelloux-Prayer <address@hidden> wrote:

Also, version 3.8 which will be released shortly now will let you configure SIP ports from GTK settings:

[cid:46768086-C5A7-4017-8173-34E48E17F87F]
Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications