[Linphone-users] Accessibility in Android version.

From: Tomecki
Subject: [Linphone-users] Accessibility in Android version.
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 10:29:59 +0100

Hi.
I'm new, and i'm Tomecki from Poland. English is not my native language so sorry for my language problems. I'm blind Android user and i'm downloaded latest version of Linphone from Playstore. Generally app is quite accessible, but not at all. When i am in call i can't disconnect, because talkback (screenreader build in Android) recognize only "mic" and "speaker". I cannot using keypad in ivr's and i must clicking sometimes about 50times anywhere on the screen to find button to disconnect. Another minor, but i'm think that fixable problem are buttons on screen where i can enter number. Buttons with digits are properly reads by Talkback, but button "connect", or button to delete last digit is unlabeled so i don't know what button doing what. Another problem someone call to me. Onefinger gestures talkback uses to move between icons, controls etc. If application uses onefinger gesture i must swipe two fingers. Generally it's ok, but in linphone area to swipe is too small or may another problem, anyway i must swipe few times to make call. Is any chance to make fixes in interface to blind people and for example in settings checkbox "for blind users check this" and there are for example standard button when someone call me etc. Linphone is first voip client for android which allows blind people to connect in Opus. Another clients are don't support this avesome codecs or are far less accessible than Linphone.

--
regaards
Tom