[Linphone-users] Linphone-web updateCall

From: Sean P. Robertson
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-web updateCall
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 16:30:08 -0500

Hi,

I am working on a little test project and need to re-INVITE in a call with the From: and Contact: headers changed.

It seems that I should be doing this by modifying the proxy.identity field and then calling the core.upDateCall function.  When I do that, the re-INVITE is sent but those fields are not changed.  It does appear to be doing something though because the o= line in the SDP changes to the USER side of whatever I set the core.defaultProxy.Identity to.

This is the code that I am using to do this:

core.defaultProxy.identity = strFrom;

core.updateCall(core.currentCall, core.currentCall.currentParams);

In this situation, strFrom is set to address@hidden.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Sean

Sean P. Robertson