[Linphone-users] no audio - linphone on android

From: bch
Subject: [Linphone-users] no audio - linphone on android
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:46:18 +0000

hello linphone-users

I hope my post is to the correct group etc. My apologies if I am
posting/emailing incorrectly and please advise if so.

My query to the great and knowledgeable out there, is to ask what I
might do, change, check and so forth, to get audio in a SIP call to
work on android linphone.

Latest linphone installed from 'G. play store'.

Android phone is Huawei G500 Pro (U8836D)

Android version is ICS 4.0.4  Kernel 3.0.13

I can set up SIP calls fine.  Indeed if I enable video, that works fine
too!  The only thing not working is audio at both ends of a call.

i.e. recipient cannot hear me and I cannot hear them.

If I need to present anything else, please let me know. Thanks for
any help, guidance etc.

Sincerely
Habs