Re: [Linphone-users] Chat / instant message also encrypted?

From: Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Chat / instant message also encrypted?
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:41:37 +0100

Hello Alexander,

As of today, they are not encrypted. We might add this feature in the future, though.

Best regards,

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Alexander Lehmann <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey everyone,

sorry if this question has been answered before. I couldn't find any information about this online:

Are the chat / instantmessages that are being sent over linphone also encrypted?

Just found about Linphone yesterday and it seems to be the best alternative to skype for me. Especially regarding the design / usability and ease of use. So if anyone who is working on this reading this: Thank you!

cheers,
alex

--
http://www.alexanderlehmann.net