[Linphone-users] SIP user activation email not received

From: Andrew Pealing
Subject: [Linphone-users] SIP user activation email not received
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 22:11:08 +1300

Hello

I've tried twice to register for a SIP account, and didn't receive the activation email either time.
I've checked the usual culprits such as spam folders to no avail.

Is the server blacklisted perhaps?

Is there a way of requesting the activation email again? My chosen username is not available anymore of course. Attempting to Manage the user with the web interface results in an error to the effect that the account is not activated.

Seems a bit of a black hole

Roo