[Linphone-users] Linphone suddenly stopped working

From: Bob Dixon
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone suddenly stopped working
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 13:42:15 -0500

I have been using Linphone on my Win XP laptop OK for a some days.
Suddenly it will not start up, giving the windows message that it has
encountered a problem, and will send a message to Microsoft. I tried again many
times.   I restarted the PC, no help.
I uninstalled linphone.
I searched the PC and found 5 remaining files containing the name Linphone, and
deleted them.
I downloaded and installed Linphone.

No change; it still will not start.

How can I get it to work again?   Thanks!

Bob