Re: [Linphone-users] Using the linephonec --wid option

From: Adam Granger
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Using the linephonec --wid option
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 10:53:09 -0100

I've seen pulled the source for this, it looks like it only applies to
X11..., i.e. *Nix/Linux not Windows as the relevant sections are guarded
with an ifdef HAVE_X11_XLIB_H

Would anyone mind if I committed an update to the documentation on this?
i.e. the linphonec help text?

Regards,

Adam.

static void lpc_apply_video_params(){
        static unsigned long old_wid=0,old_pwid=0;
        unsigned long wid=linphone_core_get_native_video_window_id
(linphonec);
        unsigned long pwid=linphone_core_get_native_preview_window_id
(linphonec);

        if (wid!=0 && (lpc_video_params.refresh || old_wid!=wid)){
                lpc_video_params.refresh=FALSE;
#ifdef HAVE_X11_XLIB_H
                if (lpc_video_params.wid==0){  // do not manage window if
embedded
                        x11_apply_video_params(&lpc_video_params,wid);
                } else {
                        linphone_core_show_video(linphonec,
lpc_video_params.show);
                }
#endif
        }
        old_wid=wid;
        if (pwid!=0 && (lpc_preview_params.refresh || old_pwid!=pwid)){
                lpc_preview_params.refresh=FALSE;
#ifdef HAVE_X11_XLIB_H
                /*printf("wid=%lu pwid=%lu\n",wid,pwid);*/
                if (lpc_preview_params.wid==0){  // do not manage window
if embedded
                        printf("Refreshing\n");
                        x11_apply_video_params(&lpc_preview_params,pwid);
                }
#endif
        }
        old_pwid=pwid;