Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone call breaks after 30-40 seconds

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone call breaks after 30-40 seconds
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:11:04 +0100

Would you have (redacted) debug logs ?

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Lorrin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I have an issue I can't seem to solve. I have a direct connection from my device with Linphone to an ATA (analog telephone adapter), so there is no registrar or proxy, etc, just a direct IP calling.
And this seems to work, but only for about 30-40 seconds, after which the connection is dropped for no apparent reason. I tried setting the nat_address to my device in the .linphonerc, but it didn't help.

Any ideas why this is happening? I guess some timeout happens for the control channel or something...

Regards!