[Linphone-users] Linphone and 2N

From: Mehturt
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone and 2N
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:04:55 +0200

I started to use Linphone on my Android phone to talk to my doorbell
http://www.2n.cz/en/products/intercom-systems/ip-intercoms/helios-ip-verso/
I observed 2 issues:
- video (H.264) is not started automatically, I need to hold (pause)
the call, then resume - only then the video starts
- I cannot hear the other end (2N), however 2N can hear me..
I am using my linphone.org account on Android and 2N is using
getonsip.com account. The situation is the same whether I'm on home
wifi or 3G.
Can you please give me some advice on how to troubleshoot this issue?
Thanks.
m.