Re: [Linphone-users] iOS settings gone after update

From: Mikko Tuumanen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] iOS settings gone after update
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:34:35 +0300 (EEST)

I made also some testings with background function. as soon as I leave the
app (and it is running in the background) I can’t be called any longer.

Try switching transport from udp to tcp. That worked for me.

But I still have a related problem with ios. When linphone is backgrounded and the phone switches from wifi to 3g, linphone won't re-register to my asterisk and won't receive calls.

Later I installed an xmpp server to my home computer and monal to the phone. And exact same problem. Monal won't reconnect after 3g <-> wifi switch.

Is this an ios bug/feature that can't be fixed in an application?