Re: [Linphone-users] gnu/linux xv webcam selfview

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] gnu/linux xv webcam selfview
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:12:03 +0200

Hello,

We generate the C code for SIP grammar from ".g" files that requires an Antlr pass.
This is kind of like Bison/Yacc but with a more high level language.

This stem requires Java and Antlr, because Antlr is written in Java.
Check the README for installation instructions.

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Sylvain BERTRAND <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:36:56PM +0200, Sylvain BERTRAND wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 09:15:34AM +0200, Gautier Pelloux-Prayer wrote:
>> In Options -> Multimedia settings, you should have a ‘Video
>> output method’ list. Select “A video display using GL (glx)”
>> instead of the default “A video display using X11+Xv” and you
>> should be fine.
>
> Thx for the answer. I don't have this control. It means I have an
> outdated GTK+ client. I'll manage to get my hands on a recent git
> build and test again.

I ran into troubles to build the software stack for the latest
linphone git (GNU/Linux GTK+). The dependency tree seems to
become quite hairy, then expensive, without the possibility to
lower its cost by disabling some features.

That said, belle-sip (fresh git) wants a jar, then *java*!!!!, to
build:

configure: error: Could not find antlr.jar. Please install antlr3

My system has antlr3 installed then available, but it's a C
project, not a java kludge ;)

broken "no-java" belle-sip build?

regards,

--