[Linphone-users] Newbie question: how to connect to work SIP server?

From: Ewan Slater
Subject: [Linphone-users] Newbie question: how to connect to work SIP server?
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 13:28:33 +0100

Hi,

My company uses Cisco Jabber for video conferencing, which is the only
thing that keeps me using Windows.

I have installed Linphone 3.5.2 on Debian Wheezy (7.6).

I am now attempting to set up my SIP account.

I assume to connect to the work SIP server, I need to add a Proxy Account?

I have tried the following:

SIP identity = sip:address@hidden

SIP proxy address = sip:xxx.yyy.company.com (taken from "external
server" in the Cisco Jabber client)

What I can't see is where I can specify my password for this account.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ewan