[Linphone-users] ipv4upnp related issues

From: Sylvain Bertrand
Subject: [Linphone-users] ipv4upnp related issues
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 02:24:53 +0200

Hi,

I'm a gnu/linux user:

1) It seems upnp on a IPv4 network is not detected at runtime by
default. Is that right?

2) Additionnaly, I noticed that I have to set "direct connection to
internet" then "upnp connection" in preferences each time I start
linphone in order to have my local account displayed with my public IP
(I do not use a sip server) and not my private IP.

3) Does the sip address support the upd/tcp port at the end (like
sip:address@hidden:port) in order to use multiple linphones instance on
the same LAN?

regards,

--