Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone and Windows 7

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone and Windows 7
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 10:21:16 +0200

Hi,

There is no known bugs that would be Windows 7 specific.
If you want some help you could send us your linphonerc file and the linphone logs when starting it up by launching it from command line with the --verbose option.
This looks like your linphonerc may be corrupted so you can also try to delete this file to start from a clean configuration.

Cheers,
Ghislain

Yes, I do... I have 2 computers, both with Windows 7 Profissional. On the laptop, it is working. On the desktop, it was working before but now it odes not open anymore. I guess I got some Windows update, especific for the desktop hardware (HP), that made it stop working.