[Linphone-users] TLS for Asterisk 11 and Linphone 3.7

From: Владислав Ветров
Subject: [Linphone-users] TLS for Asterisk 11 and Linphone 3.7
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:54:25 +0400

Hi all!

There is instruction "Secure Calling Tutorial" for  Asterisk 11  and  Blink
sip client.
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Secure+Calling+Tutorial

Please help - I can't understand how can I activate ca.crt and malcolm.pem for
Linphone  3.7 ???

I've made these operations:
cat ca.crt >> /usr/local/share/linphone/rootca.pem
cat malcolm.pem >> /usr/local/share/linphone/rootca.pem

But it doesn't work. There is an error in log Linphone:

error: Channel [0x1710380]: SSL handshake failed : X509 - Certificate
verification failed, e.g. CRL, CA or signature check failed
error: Cannot connect to [TLS://79.201.5.211:5061]

I've found message from  Mark Fawcett about similar problem here -
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/linphone-users/2012-06/msg00020.html

But I can't understand what the exact options must me in linphone.rc?
And what the right way to make combine rootca.pem for linphone?