[Linphone-users] Samsung Galaxy Note3 linphone prevents display from tur

From: Tim ODriscoll
Subject: [Linphone-users] Samsung Galaxy Note3 linphone prevents display from turning on
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:48:01 +0100

Hi All,

I'm running linphone 2.2.1.1 on Android 4.4.2 on my Galaxy Note 3.

Linphone registers perfectly with my Asterisk PBX. When I'm in a call, I cannot use the phone's touchscreen - it stays off. If I press the power button twice quickly, the screen flashes up for a split second then goes off again. If I'm quick and use two hands I can hit the end-call icon, otherwise I need to wait for the other person to hang up.

I've tried disabling the lock screen and password with no effect.

Anyone got any other ideas I can try?

Tim