[Linphone-users] SIP/TLS

From: John Doe
Subject: [Linphone-users] SIP/TLS
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 01:47:25 +0200

Hello!

I have the following problem, whenever I try to build up the connection to my SIP provider using TLS, the following message appears:
Could not start tls transport on port 5060, maybe this port is already used.

I have already checked, the port is not in use by another application. And I have found a lot of other people on forums who have the same problem, but a solution is never provided. I think it is a linphone bug, because SFLPhone does not do this. That program has other issues though, some errors about certificates appear....

Does anybody have an idea what might be the cause? Or is this really a bug?

Has anyone succeeded in setting up a sip/TLS connection?

I use Kubuntu 14.04 and Linphone 3.6.1.

Bye!
J.