Re: [Linphone-users] Text 3.7 Linphone

From: Sagar Behere
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Text 3.7 Linphone
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 18:30:21 +0200

On 04/29/2014 11:36 AM, joe wrote:
Hey Sagar, if I "Right Click" a contact in my contact list all I get is
"Add" IE. no popup menu and if I click a contact in the sip address bar
there is no "Send text to Contact name" displayed,is there a plugin
perhaps?

Hmm? Try left clicking on the contact's name, before right clicking. See this video for a quick example

http://prometheus.sagar.se:8000/f/8317cd3d46/

Regards,
Sagar

My sip provider is WorldDialPoint, I only ring mobiles from my computer
as calling a mobile from a home phone (land line) is quite expensive,
SMS would be good,
Joe.

Right click on a contact, select 'Send text to ContactName' from the
pop up menu that appears :)

Note that this 'text messaging' is not the same as SMS. In
particular, I *THINK* that if the contact is not on-line, the message
will not be delivered.

Regards,
Sagar