Re: [Linphone-users] Text 3.7 Linphone

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Text 3.7 Linphone
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:36:23 +1000

Hey Sagar, if I "Right Click" a contact in my contact list all I get is
"Add" IE. no popup menu and if I click a contact in the sip address bar
there is no "Send text to Contact name" displayed,is there a plugin
perhaps?

My sip provider is WorldDialPoint, I only ring mobiles from my computer
as calling a mobile from a home phone (land line) is quite expensive,
SMS would be good,
Joe.