[Linphone-users] ios linphone applicationDidEnterBackground sometimes fa

From: 吳達達
Subject: [Linphone-users] ios linphone applicationDidEnterBackground sometimes failed.
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:10:02 +0800

Hello,

I use xocde 5.0.2  to build linphone-ios (Bundle version 2.1.2 / Bundle versions string, shore 3.5.104).
I use TCP connection, so enter background mode, it should do keep-alive (keep sip register, expire time 300 second).
I running linphone-ios on iPad device, and iphone 4s device, then sometimes I found that when App enter background mode,
it don't do keep-alive(keep register), and from SIP server monitor will see the client is logout.

I trace the code, and add NSLog to debug.
In LinphoneManager.m, enterBackgroundMode function, the [[LinphoneManager instance] lpConfigBoolForKey:@"backgroundmode_preference"] sometime return FALSE.

When App init, In LinphoneAppDelegate.m, I print [[LinphoneManager instance] lpConfigBoolForKey:@"backgroundmode_preference"] value is TRUE,
But running App about 3 minutes, enter background mode, the [[LinphoneManager instance] lpConfigBoolForKey:@"backgroundmode_preference"] value in LinphoneManager.m do print is FALSE.

PS: this case “Sometimes” occurs. And I grep all project, it seem to there is any code to change
"backgroundmode_preference" value.

Is there any situation let "lpConfigBoolForKey" failed ?  \

Thanks.

Best regards,
Yita.