[Linphone-users] how to rotate incoming video streamming

From: Daniel Alfredo Palomino Paucar
Subject: [Linphone-users] how to rotate incoming video streamming
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 16:34:02 -0500

Hello everyone,

I am developing an Embedded System that include this softphone (linphone), and need that whole application rotate 90 grades (including video streaming). But there is a hard bug between the O.S (Xubuntu for Desktop) and the video driver of the board that I use. Due the customer I can not change neither the O.S nor the board.

Nowadays, I can rotate nearly all properties of the application (doing that the application rotates but not the windows system) but in spite of my efforts I couldn't rotate the video streaming and show it on the screen rotated. Because when i passed the window-Id of the window rotated to linphone, this shows the video streaming over the correct window but it no turns.

I was looking for any idea that can fix it but I had no success. Could any one help me please?

Thanks so much.

atte.:
Daniel Palomino