Re: [Linphone-users] beep sound on Galaxy S4 when making outgoing call

From: Anthony Ching
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] beep sound on Galaxy S4 when making outgoing call
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:12:45 +0800

Hi,

We have tried different versions of linphone and different firmware of Samsung Galaxy S4, but still cannot get rid of loud beep sound from the phone speaker.

The latest version that we have tried is Liphone Android vesrion 2211, based on the code checked out on 3/12/2013.

The beep sound mostly happens on the first outgoing call of a day; but sometimes, it happens 2-3 times out of 10 outgoing calls.

Samsung Galaxy S4 ( GT9500 ) has noise cancallation, and adapt sound feature. Disabling these features cannot help.

Does anyone of you experience this loud beep sound problem on S4 ? any idea about the problem ?

Regards,
Anthony